4. Be Polite, have manners, be thoughtful, remember
first impressions count.
5. Dress well, (Refer to Dress & make up).
6. Look into his eyes and think what a gorgeous man, don’t
say it but as you talk think it, this will be transmitted to him
7. Avoid monologue – share conversation with him.
8. Be genuinely interested in him show your interesting what ever
he does, ask questions on his job or hobbies, let him talk about
himself, avoid personal questions, if he does not answer certain
questions do not prude in it, just leave it don’t be snoopy.
9. Talk about beautiful things like travel, the beach, and good
experiences you have had in your past.
10. Avoid talking about ex husbands, or ex boy friends, marriage
or divorce or children and if the topic does come up just say it
didn’t work out I made mistakes he made mistakes, the less
you talk about the past the better.
11. Remember to thank him for where ever he takes you, for the meal
or the show, we all want to be appreciated so thank this man for
12. In the early stages it is critical that you avoid complaining
about any thing, you just do not want to be branded as a winger.
13. Laugh at his jokes; let him feel good about himself.
14. Let the man lead the way, usually that will make him feel good.
15. Do not tell him on the first date everything about you, if you
do you will have nothing to talk about next time.
16. Do not talk about children, not the neighbours, not your cousin,
even if you really want a baby in the men’s head that shows
that you are looking for a husband, you just do not want to scare
him off on the first date.
17. Avoid telling a man on the first date- I never met any like
you before (he will think that either you are lying, or how can
you say this when you only met him once?).
18. Tell him at the end of the night that you had a good time, (especially
if you want to see him again), leave it at that, when he thinks
about you these words will come back to him.
19. It is advisable not to invite him to your place after the first
date if you want him to respect you, but if you do invite him make
sure you have proper protection, you just do not know how sometimes
the night may unfold!
20. Let him ring you and ask you
out again in most men’s heads if you ring them up in the early
stages of any relationship it shows a little desperation.
21. Whilst on a date it is advisable to turn off your mobile phone
and pay attention to your date, not only it is rude talking on the
mobile, especially on the first date you may not get another chance.
If you do need your phone if and when you receive a phone call make
sure your conversation is brief.