4. Be Polite, have manners, be thoughtful, remember
first impressions count.
5. Dress well, (Refer to Dress & make up).
6. Look into her eyes and think what a gorgeous woman, don’t
say it but as you talk think it, this will be transmitted to her
7. Pay for the meal or the drinks be a gentleman, refuse to take
any money what so ever from her, you do not want to be branded stingy.
8. Avoid monologue – share conversation with her.
9. Be genuinely interested in her show your interesting what ever
she does, ask questions on her job or hobbies, let her talk about
herself, avoid personal questions, if she does not answer certain
questions do not prude in it, just leave it don’t be snoopy.
10. Talk about beautiful things like travel, the beach, and good
experiences you have had in your past.
11. Avoid talking about ex wives, or ex girl friends, marriage or
divorce or children and if the topic does come up just say it didn’t
work out I made mistakes she made mistakes, the less you talk about
the past the better.
12. Remember to thank her for her time and company and compliment
her once or twice during the date.
13. In the early stages it is critical that you avoid complaining
about any thing, you just do not want to be branded as a winger.
14. Laugh at her jokes; let her feel good about herself.
15. Open car and restaurant doors; make her feel special and good.
16. Do not tell her on the first date everything about you, if you
do you will have nothing to talk about next time.
17. Avoid telling a woman on the first date- I never met any like
you before (she will think that either you are lying, or how can
you say this when you only met her once?).
18. Tell her at the end of the night that you had a good time, (especially
if you want to see her again), leave it at that, when she thinks
about you these words will come back to her, we all want to be appreciated
so thank your date.
19. It is advisable not to invite her to your place after the first
date if you want her to take you seriously, but if you do invite
her make sure you have proper protection, you just do not know how
sometimes the night may unfold! (Refer to basic information on sexually
transmitted diseases STD).
20. Let her wait a few days before you ring her to ask her out again,
in most women’s heads if you ring immediately it shows a little
21. Whilst on a date it is advisable to turn off your mobile phone
and pay attention to your date, not only it is rude talking on the
mobile, especially on the first date you may not get another chance.
If you do need your phone if and when you receive a phone call make
sure your conversation is brief.
22. Plan ahead where you are going to have your date. Do not get
lost on the first date. It shows indecisiveness and weakness. If
you're not sure, go a day earlier and plan your route.